For the crust
1. Mix the oil, both types of flour, the milk and half a teaspoon of salt, knead for 10 minutes.
2. Once the dough is ready, let it rest for at least 15 minutes before rolling it out.
For the filling
1. Cut the onion into very thin strips.
2. In a little butter, sauté the onion until golden.
3. Add the minced garlic and the chard cut into large pieces.
4. Let the leaves cook slightly, until they lose volume. Once cooked remove them from the heat.
5. In a container mix two eggs, the cream, and the salt and pepper, then add the chard mixture.
6. Roll out the dough approximately half a centimeter thick and place it on a previously oiled baking tray.
7. Pour in the chard mixture and fold all the edges of the dough to form the quiche, place pieces of cheese on top and bake at 200°C for 20 to 30 minutes or until the crust is well cooked and lightly golden.
For the dough I prefer to use a mixture of whole-wheat and all-purpose flour, but you can use just one type if you prefer to.
Keywords: quiche, pie, char, swiss chard