1. Cut the garlic into thin slices.
2. Take the piece of beef and make a few small holes on the side of the fat using a sharp knife.
3. Place a piece of garlic inside each hole.
4. Season with the smoked salt, paprika and pepper, rubbing the seasoning into the entire piece of meat until it’s well covered. I don’t specify amounts, since seasoning will depend on the size of the piece of meat you have.
5. Heat some oil in a skillet, then seal all sides of the meat, cooking until it browns all over.
6. Roast in the oven at 375°F (190°C)
7. After 25 minutes drizzle some Cointreau over it and cook for 5 more minutes. Or until it reaches the doneness of your preference, check the roast’s internal temperature with a meat thermometer.
8. Take the beef out of the oven and cover it, let it rest for at least 10 minutes so the meat reabsorbs the juices.
9. Finally, retrieve every drop of juice left in the pan where the meat was cooked, it makes a perfect sauce.
10. As for the potatoes, first boil them unpeeled, until you can poke a fork through it without resistance.
11. Cut the cooked potatoes into quarters (along the length of the potato), season them with salt and pepper, and roast in the oven with a little oil and the sage leaves.
12. Check the potatoes from time to time turning them once they have browned.
Keywords: Roast beff, easy,