1. Mix the flour, together with the baking powder, salt, and bicarbonate of soda.
2. In a container, put the butter at room temperature and mix it with the sugar using a spatula.
3. With a fork, mash the bananas well.
4. Add the eggs, vanilla, milk, and bananas to the butter mixture and blend in well.
5. Add the previously prepared flour mixture and incorporate with the help of a spatula until the mixture is well integrated.
6. Add the pecans.
7. Pour into a loaf pan and bake at 320 ºF (180ºC) for 60 to 90 minutes. Time will depend on your oven, but the way to test if your bread is ready is by inserting a toothpick in the center of the loaf: if it comes out almost clean, it’s done.
8. Cool well before slicing.
Keywords: banana bread, easy