This banana bread recipe ticks all the boxes, it’s really easy to make and is oven-ready in less than 15 minutes.
It’s also the best way to use those bananas that would otherwise end up in the garbage.
STEP BY STEP HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BANANA BREAD
Preparation is very fast: in less than 15 minutes the mixture will be ready. Therefore, I recommend pre-heating the oven just before you start putting everything together so that it’s very hot when baking.
Put 2 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a, mix well and set aside
In a different container mix 100 g of butter at room temperature and 1 cup of sugar using a spatula.
Mash the three bananas into a puree and incorporate them into the butter mixture. Add 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon of milk and 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract into the same container
Incorporate the flour mixture we prepared beforehand along with the pecans.
Pour batter into a loaf pan and place in the oven at 180ºC for 60 to 90 minutes. Time will depend on your oven, but the way to test if your bread is ready is by inserting a toothpick in the center of the loaf: if it comes out almost clean, it’s done.
The great thing about this recipe is that you can use leftover spotty bananas. The result is a moist, sweet bread that goes perfectly with an afternoon tea or coffee.
If you want to, you can add chocolate chips, raisins or blueberries. My family loves it with pecans, but the great thing about this recipe is that it works marvelously with other ingredients as well.
There’s nothing more tempting than slicing a piece and discovering the pecans as they appear, a total delightPrintPrint
Banana bread, is oven-ready in less than 15 minutes!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 60
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 loaf
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Classic
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups all-purpose wheat flour (300 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter (at room temperature) (100 g)
- 1 cup sugar (170 g)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1. Mix the flour, together with the baking powder, salt, and bicarbonate of soda.
2. In a container, put the butter at room temperature and mix it with the sugar using a spatula.
3. With a fork, mash the bananas well.
4. Add the eggs, vanilla, milk, and bananas to the butter mixture and blend in well.
5. Add the previously prepared flour mixture and incorporate with the help of a spatula until the mixture is well integrated.
6. Add the pecans.
7. Pour into a loaf pan and bake at 320 ºF (180ºC) for 60 to 90 minutes. Time will depend on your oven, but the way to test if your bread is ready is by inserting a toothpick in the center of the loaf: if it comes out almost clean, it’s done.
8. Cool well before slicing.
Keywords: banana bread, easy
- Pecans: almonds, macadamias, chocolate chips or blueberries
- All-purpose wheat flour: 2 cups almond flour or oatmeal flour
Did you make this recipe? What did you think of it? Share your comments and rate it!